Health: Trusted and Empathetic Health and Wellness Information
Together NHG bring a rich legacy of medical expertise to their philosophy of integrated patient-centred care. 3.8Achieve universal health coverage, including financial risk protection, access to quality essential health-care services and access to safe, effective, quality and affordable essential medicines and vaccines for all. Improves access to quality health care services through the use of telehealth.
- Together NHG bring a rich legacy of medical expertise to their philosophy of integrated patient-centred care.
- Access to information on conditions, treatments, quality, and pricing greatly affects the choice by patients/consumers and, therefore, the incentives of medical professionals.
- Health Literacy Explore health literacy and communication tools, research, initiatives, and other professional resources.
- Women’s health offers helpful support in menstrual cycle tracking, related symptom management and personalized insights and contents through your partner, Glow.
- This may involve assisting existing health services or temporarily replacing them.
- And to facilitate physician discussions, you can create a PDF of your available health records.
A healthy diet includes a variety of plant-based and animal-based foods that provide nutrients to the body. Such nutrients provide the body with energy and keep it running. Nutrients help build and strengthen bones, muscles, and tendons and also regulate body processes (i.e., blood pressure). Macronutrients are consumed in relatively large quantities and include proteins, carbohydrates, and fats and fatty acids.
Heck, add some kinda AI that can convert a pic of food into calories? Women’s health offers helpful support in menstrual cycle tracking, related symptom management and personalized insights and contents through your partner, Glow. The Galaxy and other wearables are now ready to support the women we love every step of their way. The Medications feature should not be used as a substitute for professional medical judgment. Additional information is available on the labels of your medications, but please consult your healthcare provider prior to making any decisions related to your health. View a timeline of your health history that includes lab results, immunizations, and medications, even if the data is from different health institutions.
For health professionals
Healthy People 2020 gives more prominence to health promotion and preventive approaches and adds a substantive focus on the importance of addressing social determinants of health. A new expanded digital interface facilitates use and dissemination rather than bulky printed books as produced in the past. The impact of these changes to Healthy People will be determined in the coming years. Dive into our online publication in Statistics Explained focussing on different areas such as health status, health determinants and health care. Health statistics are used to monitor the EU Health strategy, the EU Strategy on health and safety at work and their contribution to the Europe 2020 strategy. They have a key role to support the elaboration of evidence-based policies both at national and European levels.
The ICRC ensures that people affected by conflict can get basic health care that meets universally recognized standards. This may involve assisting existing health services or temporarily replacing them. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is committed to providing accurate and up-to-date information about access to, and coverage of, reproductive health care and resources.