Samsung Health Apps on Google Play
AFib History is for users 22 years or older and diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. AFib History is not currently approved and/or available in all regions. AFib History is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later, including Apple Watch SE, and requires the latest version of watchOS and iOS.
- Provides crucial HIV care, treatment, and support services to more than half a million people with diagnosed HIV.
- These include smoking cigarettes, and can also include a poor diet, whether it is overeating or an overly constrictive diet.
- And you can create a PDF of your AFib History, including lifestyle factors, to share with your healthcare provider for richer conversations.
- Guidelines from NIH for the diagnosis, treatment, and control of COVID-19.
- From 14 Oct to 10 Nov 2022, visitor safe management measures at all hospital wards and residential care homes will be tightened.
Your health …