Health United Nations Sustainable Development
The COVID-19 pandemic has given a lesson that every country should be ready to face the most critical threat affecting not only health but also the economic, social, and political sector. The government strives to achieve the target of HIV/AIDS, TBC, and Malaria control by the end of 2024. Minister of Health, Budi Gunadi Sadikin explained the target could be achieved with leadership and accountability of provincial and regency/city governments.
- Eat well, move more and start losing weight with Better Health.
- Health Literacy Explore health literacy and communication tools, research, initiatives, and other professional resources.
- It’s the only thing that works really well with my Gear Fit2, but if we’re being honest there is a bit that could be updated.
- Healthy Aging Read about our focus on supporting efforts to help people stay healthy and independent as they age.
- This may involve assisting existing health